We are striving to make our customer service more friendly, because we value you as a customer. Dust to the fact that there have been times on Monday or Thursday we had had to change times of pickup schedule. If you are not picked up on your regular pick up day please call the offices by 10:00am the next morning, so we can determine the cause. Please help us better serve you.
- No bun-jee cords, rocks, bricks or other items on top of poly cart lid.
- Poly carts shall be for normal household garbage only.
- The resident shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their own cart.
- If poly cart is missing from the house, the last customer of that address will be responsible for the cost of the cart, which is currently $100.
- Carts should not contain more than 200 lbs of garbage.
- All carts are to remain at the residence to which they are assigned.
- All carts to be emptied shall be placed at the curb line. Cart are not to be obstructed from view, i.e., behind parked cars, behind hedges, etc. Poly carts shall be out no later than 6:00am the day of pick up.
- All carts must be at the curbside with the front lip facing the street. These must be at least 4 feet from any mailboxes. If you two carts, they must be at least 3 feet apart from each other. If they are not, poly cart may not be able to be dumped properly.
- We can not dispose of concrete, shingles, bricks, concrete blocks and paint with the poly cart. No landscape timbers. No chunks of trees. No tires or batteries. No propane cylinder or propane bottles.
- You may not put any type of dead animal inside the poly cart. Do not put any type of ashes, or any other items that may cause the poly cart to catch fire. Do not put any loose kitty litter in cart or dead fish.
- We cannot pick up hazardous waste. Non-collectible waste may include the following:
- Pathological and hospital waste, poisons, acids, costics, explosives, body waste, automobile frames, crank cases, transmissions, tires, trees and other objects that may cause damage to collection equipment or personal injury to collectors. Dirt, rocks, or debris resulting from construction, reconstruction or repairs or buildings, animal excreta, or any article of substance soil by human or animal excreta that has not been wrapped and tightly sealed in a moisture proof paper prior to replacement for collections, and refuse which has been combined or mixed with any of the above mentioned items, sewage, liquid waste and other highly diluted water carried materials or substances and those in gaseous form, special nuclear material or by products and materials, as defined in the atomic energy act of 1954, as amended, or hazardous waste. Any damage cause from disposal of said items, will be at the cost of the residence from where it originated. (This paragraph is in accordance with DEQ and EPA regulations.
Our employees have a “Not Out” sheet listed for every route. They also have a GPS record of every stop. If you feel you were missed and had your trash out on time please called the office at (405) 454-3453.
Please put cart up by house when not in use. We can not be responsible for damaged or stolen carts. The cost for replacement is $100.